Unveil the mysteries of stress, anxiety, and depression in this transformative course. Discover their nuances, causes, and effective management techniques. Empower yourself to navigate life's challenges with resilience. Gain insights into evidence-based treatment modalities for yourself and your clients. Embrace the path to inner peace and profound healing.
Teacher –Namra Javed
Start date –30 September 2023
End date – 14 October 2023
Time- 4-6 p.m.
Days – Saturday and Sunday
● Session Recording
● Hard Copy of the certificate
● Letter of Recommendation
● Performance Letter
● Practical Training
● Day 1: Introduction, what is stress, the difference between stress and
anxiety, causes, effects, and treatment management.
● Day 2: Introduction, what is Anxiety, how it manifests, symptoms, types, DSM criteria, treatment, and management
● Day 3: Introduction, what is depression, how it manifests and symptoms, types, DSM criteria, treatment, and management
● Day 4: some daily life activities and performing them in the session for stress, anxiety, and depression
● Day 5: Scope, lifestyle changes and tips, case discussions
This course on anxiety, stress, and depression treatment and management will unlock a world of transformative knowledge. You can Learn evidence-based strategies to effectively address these challenges in your life and for your clients. Discover the root causes and gain insights into personalized approaches for healing. Develop vital skills to enhance emotional resilience and well-being, fostering a positive outlook on life. Embrace this opportunity to cultivate self-awareness and compassion, fostering a brighter and more fulfilling future.
2. Working professionals
3. Social activists
7. Psychologists/ Psychiatrists
8. Individuals who work in different MNC & Start-up companies
9. The great thing is that there are no prerequisites for this course, just an internet connection, a notepad and pen and an open and willing mind!
10. The student may already be qualified or studying Psychology or Army Enthusiast
11. The student may wish to learn this course for their own self-development
12. Anyone interested
Namra Javed: Namra is a counseling
psychologist who holds a post-graduation degree in Masters of Science in Clinical
Psychology and has a lot of experience as an academic writer. She has worked with
diverse populations, including adults, children, and individuals in rehab settings. In
addition, she is the founder of a non-profit organization dedicated to integrating
mental health support into various aspects of life. Her passion lies in promoting mental
well-being and fostering a holistic approach to mental health. She uses an eclectic
approach in her therapy settings and strives to keep researching and educating people
about the same.
Yes, its accredited by International Association of Therapist
This is a certificate course which will teach the basic to expert level of Anxiety & Depression Management.
Yes, the course is structured in a manner that it covers both practical & theory aspects.
Yes, the program curriculum was developed to progress from basic to advanced level
Yes, the hard copy of the certificate will be couriered by HR’O’HOUR
1503, Upohar Efficiency Building , Kolkata 700094