● Single Person – 3000
● Group of 3 –7500
● Group of 5 –11,00
Internship in Counseling Psychology is designed to give interns practical experience in the field. It's great for strengthening and refining the abilities needed in therapy. If you are studying psychology or are just curious about the field, this internship will give you invaluable hands-on experience. This internship will provide you with the hands-on experience, role-playing opportunities, and exposure to real-world circumstances that will prepare you to enter the counseling profession with confidence. After completing the course, you will have the knowledge and skills necessary to assess a client's psychological, emotional, and behavioral needs and then implement a tailored treatment plan to meet those demands.
• Start Date ( Live Class) – 18th March
• Ending Date: 13th April
• Number of Hours: 12
• Days: Tuesday,Thursday &Saturday
• Time: 07:30 Pm - 08:30 Pm
• Mode: Online
Level :Basic to Advanced Level Training
● Peer Counseling
● In- Session Practice
● Quizzes & Role Plays
● Notes & Study Material
● PPT & Live Q&A sessions
● Session Recording ( Downloadable )
● Hard Copy of the certificate
● Letter of Recommendation ( E- Copy )
● Performance Letter ( E- Copy )
● Practical Training
● What is counseling? Essentials of Counseling.
● Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
● Mind skills- The situation - Thoughts - Consequences (STC Framework)
● Johari window and its application
● Building a therapeutic relationship
● Ethics and contract in counseling relationship
● Listening skills
● Interviewing techniques
● Establishing rapport
● Internal and external frame of reference
● Six stage cycle of change
● Relationship counseling
● Family counseling
● Art of questioning
● Paraphrasing and reflecting
● Transference and Countertransference
● Confidentiality and detachment
● Self perception - Self assessment
● Terminating sessions and setting boundaries
● Setting up your practice as a counselor
Studying psychology or earning a degree in the discipline isn't enough to prepare you for the real world; you need practical experience. This course is designed to give you an idea of the types of clients you can expect and the kinds of experiences you can provide them during treatment. Keeping in mind that textbooks can provide the theoretical background, this course has been developed in a very practical and easy to understand manner; consequently, if you are the type of learner who does best when presented with concrete examples and real-world context, this internship is tailor-made for you.
● Open to all and age no bar.
● Beneficial for those in class 12th or doing their graduation or post graduation in Psychology.
● Beneficial for those who want to build a successful career in the field.
● Anyone interested in pursuing a career in the field of Mental wellness.
Ms. Malvika Sharma
Counseling Psychologist, Lifecoach, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Past Life Regression Therapist, Relationship Expert and IAOTH certified trainer.
Counseling psychologist and relationship expert Malvika Sharma is driven by a desire to equip today's youth with cutting-edge strategies for coping with the challenges of modern life, including a focus on new age spirituality. She practices clinical hypnosis and past life therapy, two fields in which she has extensive training.
Her focus is on Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) counseling, therapy for troubled relationships, and other related topics. In order to satisfy her insatiable curiosity, she has completed a number of certificates courses and attended a number of workshops.She is committed to her life's mission, which is to serve others, and she has devoted herself to learning about the many effective therapies and techniques
Yes, its accredited by International Association of Therapist
Yes, After the course completion you able to practice the therapy given you have completed your masters in psychology, you’ll also be eligible to participate in workshops and training programs, but you won't be able to teach the course until you've practiced it for five years.
Yes, the course is structured in a manner that it covers both practical & theory aspects.
Yes, the program curriculum was developed to progress from basic to advanced level
Yes, the hard copy of the certificate will be couriered by HR’O’HOUR
1503, Upohar Efficiency Building , Kolkata 700094