● Single Person – 2000
● Group of 3 – 5100
● Group of 5 – 7500
Everybody in our schools and colleges taught us how to learn the therapy concepts and how much importance they hold. But unfortunately nobody taught us how to take a real therapy session. This course is designed to give you the kind of exposure you missed in your college and internship days.
• Start Date ( Live Class) – 13th March
• Ending Date: 24th March
• Number of Hours: 10
• Days: Monday to Sunday
• Time: 06:00 Pm - 07:00 Pm
• Mode: Online
Level :Basic to Advanced Level Training
● Peer Counseling
● In- Session Practice
● Quizzes & Role Plays
● Notes & Study Material
● PPT & Live Q&A sessions
● Session Recording ( Downloadable )
● Hard Copy of the certificate
● Letter of Recommendation ( E- Copy )
● Performance Letter ( E- Copy )
● Practical Training
● Exploring Treatment Goals & Objectives in Mental Health Counseling
● Understanding themes for counseling
● How a therapy setup should look like
● Understanding haptics and body language
● Factors affecting goal attainment
● How to take therapy notes
● Ways of dealing with clients
● Real time case study discussion
● Role plays with original case studies
● Practical therapy session
● Concepts of homework
● Assessment tests
● Marking tests
● Understanding Iceberg concept
● Understanding counseling frameworks
● Working towards understanding importance of closure
● Roleplay for anxiety
● Roleplay for personality disorder
● Working over self esteem clients
● Working over childhood trauma
● Understanding trauma response
● Understanding 4 stages of therapy
The course covers the time-proven theories that underpin many counselling approaches, including cognitive-behavioural, and person-centred approaches Students learn how counselling skills can be applied in a variety of situations such as relationships, managing transitions, stressful situations, and self-regulation.
● Skills for listening that are useful for personal and professional
● Awareness of oneself and a capability to build collaborative relationships.
● Psychological theory that confirms the effectiveness of counselling skills.
● Nonverbal communication; including listening, self-reflection and immediacy.
● How to design a series of counselling sessions within a helping relationship.
● Understanding the factors that motivate human emotions and decision-making.
● The different theoretical models and approaches to counselling psychology.
● And much, much more.
● Students pursuing psychology and similar social sciences
● Working professionals
● Social activists
● Psychology Trainee’s, Clinical & Counseling Practitioner
● Psychologists/ Psychiatrists
● Individual who works in different MNC’S & Start-up companies
● Anyone who is interested in the field of health and wellbeing.
(Counselling Psychologist, Expressive Art Therapist, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Queer Affirmative Therapist, Fashion & Travel Psychologist)
Jhanvi Kundra specializes in the field of Counselling Psychology and is intrigued to work and contribute to the areas of relationships & family therapy, anxiety, depression, trauma therapy & mindfulness.
A word from your Facilitator
I love mysteries, and the human mind is the biggest mystery I'm interested in. From painting with fingers to gardening the plants, I believe we can heal our minds by being mindful of every little thing around us.
Yes, its accredited by International Association of Therapist
Yes, if you have a master's degree in psychology and have finished the course, you will be allowed to practise the treatment. You will also be eligible to train other students through workshops and training programmes, but you will not be permitted to teach the course until you have practised it for five years.
Yes, the course is structured in a manner that it covers both practical & theory aspects.
Yes, the program curriculum was developed to progress from basic to advanced level
Yes, the hard copy of the certificate will be couriered by HR’O’HOUR
1503, Upohar Efficiency Building , Kolkata 700094